From:
geri thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 18:54:58 -0500
Thanks to all who wrote inquiring about Professionals for NonProfits, Inc.
I will try to respond personally within a few days.
Professionals for NonProfits is a new agency based in New York that
provides temporary, permanent and special project staff to museums and
other nonprofit organizations.  PNP is a new company but the response to it
has been tremendous.  We are currently seeking:

Development professionals and grantwriters with experience in museums and
arts-related institutions for full, part-time and special projects in New
York, New Jersey and Connecticut.  Please fax resume and cover letter to
PNP 212/546-9094; or mail to PNP, 515 Madison Avenue, New York, New York
10022.  Cheers!

--
geri thomas