From:
Kim Feinknopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:18:59 -0400
Chris' message made me recall the fact that there are great images of A.
Lincoln's 1865 funeral procession with the State House draped of when it
came through Columbus, Ohio. If you are interested call Tom House at The
Ohio Historical Society (614)-297-2544

I also came across some great researchers focused on the whole subject of
mourning. They lecture and reinact and probably would be great resources for
this. Their names were Scott and Holly at The Mourning Exchange in North
Canton, Ohio (330)-497-3319.

Best luck,
Kim Feinknopf-Dorrian
Ohio Historical Society