From:
Peter van Mensch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 08:40:31 +0100
Dear colleagues,

It is my pleasure to inform you about our new website. The site is created
(by i2MP Multimedia Studio) as part of our 20th anniversary celebration. It
gives general information about our institute and its programmes (in English
and Dutch). In the near future we hope to enrich our site with publications,
bibliographies, etc.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rwa

Dr Peter van Mensch
senior lecturer of theoretical museology and museum ethics
Reinwardt Academie
Dapperstraat 315
1093 Amsterdam
(the Netherlands)