From:
Farar Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 08:40:54 -0400
The Alliance for Lesbian and Gay Concerns is the lesbian and gay
organization for the museum community, and the publisher of "Queer Muse."
"Queer Muse" is published on an occasional basis.

We are currently accepting 1997 AAM Meeting session proposals for possible
sponsorship.

I am the co-chair and contact person for the ALGC. Please contact me for
more information, to become a member (hey, it's free!) or with questions.

Farar Elliott
Director of Public Programs
Valentine Museum
1015 East Clay Street