From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 12:40:12 EDT

At the Detroit Institute of Arts we use AAT and (as soon as it is installed)
ULAN.  Naturally we know about Chenall, but don't use it or the Canadian
system.  Since you seem to be taking a survey of who uses what - you might take
a look at Nomenclature as well...
By the way, while we are an art museum, but we are encyclopedic, we have
historical stuff, but we have it for the aesthetic qualities.

Good luck!
Suzanne Quigley