Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 12:15:56 -0700
Thank you David Haberstich.

The co-operative/collaborative models with which scientists
(Scandinavian models) work, are formulated to ensure scholarship and to
prevent errors and 'gaffes'. The team approach to exhibition design in
all is aspects, should be an example of that co-operative/collaborative
model, which does include the experts. David, you get my vote.

Dave Wells
Quinault National Museum Project
Olympia WA