From:
susan pointe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 1994 12:39:51 -0400

> I am interested in procuring a copy of Susan Pearce's "Museums, Objects
> and Collections: A Cultural Study" Smithsonian Press, 1992 ( I think it
> was simultaneously published in England by Leicester University Press). I
> had ordered it from my university bookstore but the publisher replied
> that it is out of print. Does anyone know who might have a copy in stock
> that I could purchase (ie does the AAM or the CMA perhaps distribute
> books in general and this title in particular? -or does anyone's museum
> bookstore perhaps have it in stock?).
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Eileen
>
> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
> Eileen Mak         |
> Dept. of History   |          "I knew this would happen!"
> UBC                |                        -- George Orwell
> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Eileen,
It is in the 1993 AAM Bookstore Catalogue. I don,t think you have to
wait for the catalogue just order it.
Museums, Objects and Collections: A Cultural Study
Paper 312 pp. 1993
ISBN 1-560-330-2P
$14.95 Members
$16.95 Non-members
Order #CCC357
Send $6 for shipping and handling
You can pay by Visa etc
Send to:
AAM
Department4002
Washington, DC 20042-4002

tel:202/289-9127
fax:202/

Leicester UNiversity Bookshop Museum Studies
Bookshop has a 1992 version. As far as I knew there was only one.
Museums... : A Cultural Study by S. Pearce
Leicester U.P.
1992
0718514424
15.99 in sterling add 20% for postage