From:
Frances Beane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 14:21:10 -0400
I agree that there can be MANY problems with new buildings and
renovations -- and have experienced most of them myself. There is hope,
though. We have now found an architect who not only works very hard to
understand our needs and puts them first but also is meticulous about
every phase of the project, whether or not it is officially the
architect's responsibility. And he is a great pleasure to work with!

If any of you are interested, I am delighted to recommend Sam Anderson of
Samuel Anderson Architect, 505 Eighth Avenue, 25th Floor, New York, NY
10018, telephone (212) 564-7002.

- Fran Beane
  Harvard University Art Museums