From:
"Mark C. Vang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 17:11:16 -0400
>Ellinor, a (UK?) touchscreen manufacturer we have approached, offers two
>types of screens:
>
>1. The AccuTouch (Resistive on glass) which seems very accurate and
>fast-responding, but not very durable and of average image clarity, and
>
>2. The IntelliTouch (Surface acoustic wave) which - according to the
>advertising leaflet - offers excellent image clarity and durability, but
>does not seem as fast and accurate as the previous model.

The names you have mentioned sound very similar to names of touch screen
types offered by EloGraphics in Tennessee (US).  They are a manufacturer as
well.  I have experience with the IntelliTouch (EloGraphics, SAW) and the
MicroTouch (different manufacturer) capacitive touchscreen.  The MicroTouch
responds faster and doesn't wack out when foreign matter (water, etc.) gets
on the the screen.  They have non-glare and standard versions of their
capacitive (glass) screen.  Their Internet address is:
[log in to unmask]@compuserve.com  (I am reading this off of a fax... some
characters are hard to read)

Let me know if you need more info or if the e-mail address doesn't work.
I'll be in touch with them next week.

 - Mark

  Freya Ventures | Owner, Mark C. Vang | (804) 425-5751 | Fax: (804) 425-6811
 Museum exhibit software, on-site service, Web page setup, THUNDERFAX service.
e-mail: [log in to unmask] |Freya Ventures Home Page: http://www.infi.net/~marcus