From:
"Fitzgerald, Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:53:24 -0500
I just read an article about this, but apparently it's at home.  The institution used an Access database, and collected one set of metadata relating to the original, and another set relating to the digital image, but everything was stored in one database.

Let me know if you want me to find the citation for you--I got it through ILL.

Rebecca Fitzgerald, CA
Archivist & Director, Special Collections
Mt. St. Mary's Archives & Dept. of Special Collections
Mt. St. Mary's College & Seminary
Emmitsburg, MD 21727
301/447-5397
301/447-6868 (fax)