From:
Wendy Nollner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:37:40 -0400
Jennifer , I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was on vacation & was hit with a lot of registrations when I got back. We do have a computer system but it is not available for public use, as it was created by Ed. Dept. staff. If you call some of the local software providers they may have something they could recommend. But, you very well may have to have something custom made...this was why we took the route we did. You might also E-Mail some of the big NY City museums...they may have some ideas on this subject.  Good Luck !

>>> "Warner, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]> 09/10 1:47 PM >>>
I work for an office in a state agency that administers the New York State
Capitol Tour Program.  We are overwhelmed every year with hundreds of people
wanting to book tours of the Capitol.  We are looking for a better way to
manage our reservation system.
Does anyone on this list keep reservations for tours on a computer program?
What types of programs are out there for this function?
Any advice offered is appreciated.

Jennifer Warner
Museum Educator
Empire State Plaza Art Collection