From:
"Harris, Arthur" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:30:07 -0700
 The Centennial Museum is heavily into web extensions of our educational
mission.  Included are web presentations, expanded with images and resource
materials, of our daily public radio presentations
<http://www.utep.edu/museum/desertdiary/>; our website on the natural
history of the Chihuahuan Desert <http://nasa.utep.edu/chih/chihdes.htm>;
our Chihuahuan Desert native plant website
<http://spark.nasa.utep.edu/~gardens/>; and a number of resources such as
checklists of animals and fossils on our Laboratory for Environmental
Biology website <http://www.utep.edu/leb/>. All of these sites expand far
beyond the museum exhibits and are intended as educational resources.

Art Harris