From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 15:27:30 -0400
I would think that it is past time for THIS thread to pass off list as its
relevance to museums and museum professionals grows ever more dim. Sadly, I
am sure there is a "my country is better than yours" listserv, newsgroup,
web site, or chat room somewhere to which everyone who wishes to carry on
with this can repair.

--
Matthew White
Director of Museums