From:
"Dillenburg, Eugene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:21:01 -0500
Anthony --

Sometimes (a lot of times) I think the list could use a little ripping.  Or
at least a good slap upside the head.  Myself included.  The original post
was intended as a chuckle.  I guess I should have known better.  Thanks.

-- Gene

Eugene W. Dillenburg
Lead Exhibit Developer
Philippine Coral Reef Exhibit Project
John G. Shedd Aquarium
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Ill.  60605

v) 312 / 692 - 3136
f) 312 / 939 - 8001
e) [log in to unmask]

This is a personal message.  The views expressed in this message are solely
those of the sender and are not to be attributed to the owner of the
sender's domain, the sender's employer or any other person.

Any reproduction or distribution of this message without this disclaimer is
prohibited.

"Visions are worth fighting for.  Don't spend your life making someone
else's dream."
Vincent D'Onofrio as Orson Wells in "Ed Wood"