From:
Peter Stott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 1994 17:55:35 -0500
On Sun, 20 Nov 1994, Kerridwen Harvey wrote:

> I read mention of the publication Internet Resources for Heritage
> Conservation, Archeology, and Historic Preservation the other day on
> Museum-L.  Does anyone know how I could get a hard copy of this guide?

Kerridwen --

The Internet guide you mention IS available on the net --
  *  by gopher from the Clearinghouse for Subject-Oriented Internet Guides
     gopher://una.hh.lib.umich.edu/11/inetdirs
     or listed among the Michigan gophers in all the gophers in the world
  *  by gopher from ICOMOS
     gopher://hpb.hwc.ca:7000/11/.icomos
     choose Internet Resources

  *  by World Wide Web from the ICOMOS Web server
     http://hpb.hwc.ca:7002/Internet_Resource_Guide.html
     This version is also available on the ArchNet web server and
     several other sites.

As a general rule, the www version is the most current.

Or those without access to gopher or www can write to me, and I will mail
a copy.

Regards

Peter

Peter H. Stott                                       [log in to unmask]
Heritage Conservation                              [log in to unmask]
US ICOMOS / ICOMOS Canada                           [log in to unmask]
gopher://hpb.hwc.ca:7000
http://hpb.hwc.ca:7002/ICOMOS_Main_Page.html