Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 08:48:09 CST
Kathy Maxwell at the AAM maintains a monthly updated
list of all museum related meetings.  I'm not sure how
widely available it is.  Wouldn't it be great to have
it on a web site...

While I'm here, I'll add _my_  two cents about humor in
the workplace...

My first law of museum work is:

A Registrar (feel free to substitute your own professional
title here) doesn't need a sense of humor; she (feel free to
substitute your own gender here) needs an appreciation of the
absurd.

My fifth law (see the RC Newsletter from last spring for the
whole thing):

You can never have enough toys in your office.

Janice Klein, The Field Museum