From:
"Robert O. Dahl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 13:20:39 -0700
The one I remember posted here a few years back was from a small museum in
New Mexico, I believe,  that had two skulls prominently displayed and
dramatically lighted at the entrance. One was labelled:  "Skull of Kit
Carson, famous guide", the other, a smaller skull, was labelled:  "Skull
of the famous guide, Kit Carson, as a young man"

Cheers,

Robert

--
Robert O. Dahl