Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 23:11:00 -0700
Much appreciation to all of you who responded with some very good ideas.
I'll be acting on as many as I can, and with some help, maybe we can get
the museum on a right track. Again, thanks!

--
Joel Viers
Arizona Border Region Enterprise Community

DO NOT SEND JUNK E-MAIL TO THESE ADDRESSES ------------------
Your junk mail WILL NOT get a response, no matter what your message is, how
great your offer, how sad your story, how cool your hook, or...you get the
idea.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is unlawful
to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C),  a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation.