From:
Semi-Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 14:23:32 EST
 Bill, I've been pondering your question about studying your adult
audience, which is "one of" the audiences you say you know "relatively
little about." I'm not sure what to suggest, as this highly specialized
group may simply be too small for a statistically valid study. I wonder
if you would identify some of your other little-known audiences, and/or
which ones you do know.
     (You must forgive me: just couldn't contain myself. Now I feel
better.)