From:
barbara ware <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 13:55:54 -0800
To all of you who were kind enough to send suggestions for our trip to New
York City, thank you, it was a wonderful trip.

We strolled through Central Park, wandered the city by subway, and walked the
streets (all using a modicum of common since I wish to add) and had a lovely
time.

To those of you who mentioned how sparkly the city looked, I would have to
agree with you.  There was a difference from the the city I remember of even
ten years ago.

The museums were wonderful.  We ended our visit with a trip to the new
American Indian museum.  Very inspiring.

Thanks again for your help.

Barbara Ware