From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 15:25:32 -0700
Hi, Wesley -

Check out "The Universe," a collaborative project among 8 cultural institutions in Pasadena, CA, in 2001.  The archive website is at

http://www.pasadena-universe.org

This was the second such multi-venue collaboration we've done, and we are planning our third, for Fall 2004.  The response has been tremendous.

Best,
Stephen Nowlin
Director, Alyce de Roulet Williamson Gallery
Art Center College of Design