From:
Richard Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 13:21:09 -0700
Nice thought about museums being considered public good service
institutions in the ways that libraries are.  Just a caveat, though:
this is the second community where I've witnessed the city consider
user fees for library cards.  No "public good" institution is safe
from predation in these times. ...