From:
Elizabeth Stith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:31:32 PDT
Nancy - Best of luck to you.  WIth regard to your question about tracking software - I have just upgraded from Quicken to QuickBooks 6.0 and have learned in reading the manual and the material they provide on uses for non-profits that I will be able to track many projects simlulaneously and volunteers and donors as well.  This is still new for me but it looks very promising so far..
Good Luck!