From:
James Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:42:54 -0400
I too can't imagine all y'all monitoring all the mail, especially when
sometimes its constant when a controversy ensues. I also appreciate the fact
that the work you do is well worthwhile.I also knew the site was rubbish and
deleted it. Sorry to hear it got through but those buggers are crafty in
getting them in, I too have seen a sudden raise in spam in the last couple
weeks. Please keep up the fine work and I'll keep out of
controversy..peace....Jim----- Original Message -----