From:
Holly Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 07:54:26 -0800
I'm going to agree with Lisa Falk's statement on experience PLUS the
degree.  I went to archives school because the thread that held many of
my sundry jobs and avocations together was my love of delving, of
research, getting to the primary records.  My second semester at NYU I
got a job working at the New York Stock Exchange Archives (despite the
Program's wanting me to finish more course work first).  This job allowed
me to instantly put into practice what I was learning, and acquire new
applications.  ANd put me in a position to get my next job!  Being out
there gets your name more known than a letter from a professor....This is
S. Greg C. Wilson....

ule Greg C. Wilson
Pueblo Grande Museum
4619 East Washington Street