From:
Sheri Levinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:03:49 EDT
I and a colleague are interested in teacher needs and expectations when
planning class trips to museums.  Does anyone have information about recent
evaluations completed on this topic?  We are specifically interested in what
teachers look for when planning the trip, and what they will expect from the
experience, for example: curriculum connections.  What are the best materials
museums can provide for teacher use?  And in what form are they best provided
-- via the web, resource kits, activities, etc.?

I am seeking recent evaluations and information on this topic.  I thank you
all for your assistance in advance.

Sheri Levinsky
Museum Educator
Independent Researcher