From:
Carol Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:27:02 -0400
Hi,,

all of our images (photographs & artwork) are first photographed using
either 35mm slides or 4x4 negativ fomats (colour or black & white depending
on the original).

these slides were then digitized onto CD's for use by the browsing public.
colour copies can printed from the CD's for reference purposes. But we found
that the CD digitized copy was not of sufficent quality to produce copies
for reproduction/printing purposes, so we continue with the tried and true
35mm slides.

hope this helps
Carol Reid
Canadian War Museum