From:
Felicia Pickering <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 1998 13:29:31 EDT
On Friday the Washington Post reviewed an interesting exhibit that
is at The New Jersey Historical Society in Newark, New Jersey.
The exhibit is called "Teenage New Jersey 1941-1975" with a subtitle
of "Sinatra, the Shirelles and Springsteen."  It really sounds like
quite an interesting exhibit (though I may be biased since I am a
New Jersey native and was a teen during the "Springsteen" years!)

In any case, the review was in the Friday (May 8) Style section of
the Washington Post.  The review headline starts "Growing up in the
Land of Ozzie" and is by Jacqueline Trescott.  I am not sure if it
is on the Washington Post web site since I don't have web access from
home, but here is the web site anyway:  http://www.washingtonpost.com