From:
Wendy Jessup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 10:11:51 -0500
Arts, Crafts, and Theater Safety, Inc. has developed a new website that I
believe will be of interest and useful for our colleagues on these lists.
 Here's an excerpt from their homepage:

Address:http//www.caseweb.com/acts/

"Providing Safety & Hazard Information for the Arts -
Worldwide!"

Don't expect any fancy features on this page. But, if you are looking for
professional
information about the hazards posed by toxic materials and dangerous
equipment
used in art and theater, you have found the right place!

We have the only worldwide free art/theater hazards information service by
phone, mail, and e-mail providing:

-   health and safety counseling for art workers and hobbyists.
-   professional safety, ventilation and industrial hygiene advice;
-   single copies of educational materials;
-   information from our extensive technical library; and
-   referrals to physicians and other professional sources of help.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, comments, or
information requests!

Wendy Claire Jessup
President and Conservator
Wendy Jessup and Associates, Inc.