From:
Denni Medlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:56:28 -0700
This is in response to Fielding Freed's request for UV filter sources for
windows.  Because we have exhibits, many on loan from the Smithsonian, near
ceiling high windows, we have installed electrically operated rolling shades
that have 70% UV filtering but can still be viewed through.  Our supplier
is:

Burriss Window Shades at 510-451-4199.

Denni Medlock
Chabot Space and Science Center