From:
Ruth Begell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 16:45:55 -0500

Our next exhibit will feature the history of the Nut Tree, a famous touring stop/restaurant on Highway 40/I 80. The museum would like to publish a compilation of Nut Tree recipes which appeared in magazines, touring guides and publications on famous restaurants over a period from the 1940's to 1973. Some of these publications are copyrighted. None of the recipes were copyrighted by the original owners of the Nut Tree with whom we are working together on this exhibit. What is the status of these recipes? I would appreciate any comments or advice. Sabine Goerke-Shrode Phone (707) 429-9653 Curator of Collections Fax (707) 429-2661 Vacaville Museum [log in to unmask]