Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:36:02 -0400
I would recommend going to the museum's Registrar or Collections Manager
first.  They maintain all collections records and are usually more in
the frame of mind to help with questions.  If a museum doesn't list a
Registrar or CM, or only shows a few (under 6) staff members, direct
your query to the Curator and then the Director (some museums only have
one or two staffers so the Director fills all shoes).
If your first query doesn't get an answer, try again after a week or
two, possibly to another staff member as some folks will ignore
information requests.

Karen Barlow
Registrar
Allentown Art Museum
31 North Fifth Street
Allentown, PA  18101
(610) 432-4333 ext. 30
Come to the Allentown Art Museum and get lost in the magic of movies in
our special exhibition Fashion in Film: Period Costumes for the Screen
May 17 through August 9, 2009.

For more information, please go to www.allentownartmuseum.org