From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 11:04:49 -0400
In a message dated 96-04-15 19:50:39 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Nicole Frost)
writes:

>>Patience with this one, I'm not sure if I've got the movie name right: In
>>which museum did Steve Martin rollerskate for the movie "LA Story"?
>>

>Los Angeles County Museum of Art!- and yes, it is "LA Story"
>
>This is fun!

Ok, Nicole, is it true that Steve Martin bought the wing in which he skates
b/c the museum would not let him do the scene? Once he bought it, they could
not really object from what I heard on E! a few years back.....

- Adrienne

Also, in which Smithsonian Museum is the murder committed in "Murder at the
Smithsonian" by Margaret Truman. Bonus points for knowing the exact scene of
the crime.

In which museum does Tony Hillerman take Joe Leaphorn to in "Talking God"?

What museum's interior was filmed when Clarice went to the National Museum of
Natural History to consult with the entomologists in "Silence of the Lambs"?
(Hint: its not the National Museum of Natural History)