From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 09:22:19 -0500
When this used to happen at my previous employer we would hold the items
until the next fundraising event, which usually included a silent
auction, and sell them in that context.  They are clearly not gift shop
material.

Julia Muney Moore
Public Art Administrator
Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN