From:
Beatrice Matkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 1994 15:42:57 EDT
I'm sorry, I deleted the original message after reading, no math co-
processor.  Just FYI, we use Autocad for draftingthe structural details of
our exhibits, which requires a math co-processor and I believe a minimum of
8 MB RAM.  For graphics, we are trying to get into Quark Xpress which is
a decent lay-out program with the capability of doing many `panels' in
one document.  For drawing, we use Coreldraw, therefore we are PC based.
    I would also be interested inhearing what others are using!

Thanks!
Beatrice Matkovic
National Air and Space Museum
Exhibits Dept.