From:
lorettalorance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:04:03 -0500
There was a little exhibition at the Caribbean Cultural Center in NYC this
summer that dealt with blacks in history. I'm not sure if this would be of
help to you. It was entitled "Forgotten Worlds: Lost Chapters in Global
Black History." It featured the work of Christian Rogers and Scott Neumann.
You look up the Center on the web but I don't have the URL. The telephone
number is 212-307-7420.