Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 17:31:20 EDT
YOUR MESSAGE SAID

> I have just subscribed to The Museum Discussion List in order to
> prepare for a demonstration to staff from the National Museum of
> Wales in Cardiff, UK.  A group of people from various disciplines in
> the museum (eg, Art, Archaeology, Geology, Zoology) will be coming
> into the Computing Centre of the University in Cardiff tomorrow (
> Thursday 29 September) pm.  We will be demonstrating a range of
> facilities which they will have access to when then connect to the
> Internet.  May I enlist your help with the e-mail emo.  If you are a
> museum employee, would you please mail to me ([log in to unmask]) a
> few lines to introduce yourself - your name, your museum's name and
> your role in your museum.
>
> Many thanks,
> Diane

> Mrs Diane A Walker
> Tel:    0222-874215 or 874875
> Fax:    0222-874285
> e-mail: [log in to unmask]

WITSCHEY replies...

Greetings to Diane Walker and the
National Museum of Wales

We are a state-agency science center headquartered in a former train
station (180,000 sq ft) specializing in hands-on exhibitions for
informal science education. We design, build, and maintain our
exhibits as well as provide outreach programs statewide via science
kits mailed to homes and schools, exhibits in schools, teacher
training, radio and TV broadcasts, and services via internet and the
Virginia Public Education Network.

Best wishes to your new introduction to the internet and the
MUSEUM-L discussion group.

Best regards, Walter

--
Walter R. T. Witschey, Ph.D.