From:
"R. FYE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 17:59:50 UT
Come now, wouldn't ALFHAM participants start the process with the live
animal...and then cure it, and whatever else to make the little sausage links?
 And I'm certain many know how to start from scratch on the mustard and guava
jelly!  Anyway, hold off on the goodies til Monday night please -- I can't get
to Houston til then!

Becky Fye
Wickliffe Mounds Research Center
Wickliffe, KY