From:
Anniston Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:33:38 -0800
At an institution I worked for previously we came across a ouija board
in the collections, and if I rememebr correctly Nomenclature recommended
this be classified under recreational artifacts with toys.  If the ouija
board (or your Tarot deck) was of the Milton Bradley variety this would
make sense, but if the board or deck were made for the purpose of
divination/ritual use I'd agree with the "ritual use" classification.

Just another registrar's opinion.

Holly Trimper
Registrar
--