From:
Christian Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:12:56 -0500
Hello all--

I am writing today with a request for examples of situations where there is a
relationship between colleges or universities and historic houses.  These can be
historic houses on the campus owned by the college, or historic houses located
off the campus and owned by the college, or--especially of interest--on the
campus but run by a separate governing board or foundation.  So far, I have Oak
Hill at Berry College in Georgia, and Reynolda House with Wake Forest in North
Carolina, but would be grateful if you could forward other examples my way at
[log in to unmask]  If there is anyone out there involved in such a partnership, I'd
be especially glad to hear from you!

With all best wishes,

Christian Carr
Director, Sweet Briar Museum