From:
Jim Czarniecki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 21:41:09 CST
On Fri, 13 Jan 1995 06:08:00 -0800 (PST),
rich jones  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>        We are 75% of the way to creating a museum-based charter school in
>which nature studies and community service would be major components of the
>curriculum.  We would like to make contact with others who are exploring
>this area, to share pitfalls and opportunities and on-line brainstorming and
>support.

Rich,  Do check out the Museum Magnet School in Saint Paul--a joint
venture, K thru 6, between the STP Public Schools and the Science Museum of
Minnesota (with occaisional help from the MN History Center and MN Museum
of American Art); it is in its third year and estremely popular with the
community.  Best,   Jim