From:
Stephanie Dilk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 13:51:53 -0400
I just remembered the Ruth Lilly Health Education Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. They focus on the human body and living healthy and healthy life styles. They have a clear plastic body named "TAM" that shows muscles, veins, etc. That illustrates how the different components of the body work together.

Another thought I had, I didn't see anyone else mention it (but haven't gotten through all of the listserv responses yet), is the Science and Industry museum in Chicago, Illinois. They have a lot of space dedicated to the human body, its development, etc. There's a big heart that you can walk through, I remember thinking that was really cool when I was a kid.

My favorite, however, is still Grossology- of which there are several travelling exhibits.

Hope this helps.

Stephanie Dilk
Education Manager
Minnetrista