From:
McClung Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 16:28:31 -0400
On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Jack Nokes wrote:

> What I am hearing MUSEUM-L people yearn for is information presented in a
> timely (perhaps, less slick and more electronic) format.  It makes a lot of
> sense for the AVISO job listings (and other time-sensitive information) to
> be on the AAM Web site.

I just received the new issue of AVISO.  Except for a few brief items on
the front page, the ENTIRE PUBLICATION is devoted solely to classified
ads.  Seems to me that these can be provided much more quickly, much more
cheaply, and to a much broader audience via the AAM Website -- and save a
few trees in the process.

--Jim