From:
Becky Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:19:19 -0500
Anne:

I would use:

Communication artifacts; art; drawing; sketchbook

If all the pages are loose I would probably give each page its own identification number or at least a letter so that it did not get lost from the group (using sub-letters helps with this.) Paper items should be numbered gently, but clearly in pencil since it is removable, non-fading, and durable.

Becky Fitzgerald, Executive Director
Erlander Home Museum
Swedish Historical Society
404 S. 3rd Street