From:
Tamara Real <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:04:08 -0500
Harry:

What a herculean task!  I'm looking forward to accessing the bibliography
when it's up.  I'm sure you have this already, but I'll just mention that 4
volumes of articles were produced as part of the "Tourism and Culture:
Towards the 21st Century" conference that took place at the University of
Northumbria last September.  The presentations, by over 125 scholars and
professionals from around the world, dealt extensively with marketing,
visitor services, expectations and evaluative methods as they relate to
cultural tourism.

If you'd like further info, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Tamara Real