From:
Quentin260 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 03:41:03 -0500
I am writing a masters thesis on the professional development of women in
museums and am looking for museum professionals with opinions or personal
experiences they wish to share with me on the topic. I am especially
interested in salary parity/disparity between men and women in the field.

If you are interested in discussing this topic with possible cite in
thesis, please respond through museum-l or contact me directly. Thank you.

Mary Novotny
or:
Stamford Museum & Nature Center
39 Scofieldtown Road