From:
Byron Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 18:21:37 -0600
We are exploring the expansion of our endorsements and the use of our
trademark to generate additional program revenues. We would be grateful if
any of the museums which have done so could steer us to "agents" or
"representatives" that have handled marketing and licensing for them on a
regional or national basis.

Thanks.

Byron Johnson, Director
Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
P.O. Box 2570, Waco, Texas 76702-2570
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
"...Unless a people are educated and enlightened it is idle
to expect the continuance of civil liberty or the capacity
for self-government."
Texas Declaration of Independence,  March 2, 1836.