From:
Monika Forster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:14:23 +0200
Dear Sheri,

I am sorry that I can't  give any direct game suggestions at the moment, but
I am sure Mrs. Billie Gammon at the Norlands Living History Center in
Livermore, ME will be able to help you. I served an internship there last
year and had some wonderful experiences - they have all kinds of living
history programs four school groups and families representing the year 1851
(school programs) and 1870 (farm and game programs). I'm sure Mrs. Gammon
would be pleased to be able to help you.
You can only contact her directly under:
Billie Gammon
42 Hathaway Hill Road
Livermore, ME 04253

The internet site of the museum is http://www.norlands.org