From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:36:48 -0500
I'm sorry to read of this problem involving depictions of Mary.  I thought
everyone had become acquainted with (but perhaps had not liked) the
depictions of Jesus on the Cross from the various Christian cultures and at
various times over the centuries.  Carrie, I think it's trendy to do
Christian bashing....and this is "our Easter season" for those who are not
Roman Catholic.