From:
Diane B Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:46:56 -0700
Jeff,
     I'm not sure I completely understand about postings. You look them
over, accept them and then post? I am still waiting to see my Marbles (no
subject submission). So here it is again with a Subject please as time is of
the essence. I am enjoying the Museum-L but still think the last museum
definition by Ross Weeks would also define libraries! Thanks!         Diane
Rice